MY JADE!

It is getting so close to Thanksgiving and I was just thinking about my many blessings. One of which is my little Jade. I swear that I just barely had her but now she is ten months old. It is crazy how fast this year flew by. I am so grateful that Jade is here in our family. I love her so much. Ricky calls her my golden child. How can you just not adore her though. These are a few pictures of her growing up so fast. When she was born, to her blessing, having the helmet and then to the cute little baby now sitting up and playing with toys. Jade still is not crawling however. But that is okay with me. I love you Jade!!



4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, what a cutie. Jam's little boy had to wear a helmet also. She is a little surviver.

Margaret said...

Michelle she is so cute! I will need to see her at Christmas. No worries about the crawling thing, my sister skipped it and went straight to walking.

CnLAland said...

Holy cow...what a cutie! She is adorable Michelle! and YES...I tagged you!! ;)

Breea said...

Jade is getting so big! I love her hair...I haven't seen her since her helmet has been off! Sorry I tagged you too, but atleast it is the same quiz!
Oh, and you guys should forsure go up to Zermatt, it was really nice and way fun, we have a few more free nights, so let us know if it ends up being a group thing!