Beautiful Bear Lake.......

We had a really fun opportunity to go to Bear Lake with my family. We went up and did a little snowmobiling, swimming and a lot of playing games. We do this every year with my family and it is so much fun. We lounge around in our P.J.'s all weekend, play games and eat a lot of food, I mean a lot of food and treats! The kids love being with their cousins! We had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad!














2 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

Okay, so I know that I am a dork...but at first I thought that was a tv in the trailer...I was like holy crap that is so cool, then it dawned on me (by the way they were holding their feet) that it must have been a heater..still cool, just not quite as cool as a tv would be...Seriously it looks like you had a great time..it's so beautiful up there!

Terry Family said...

That picture of the trees with the light coming through is so cool! That one of Jade in her bathing suit is adorable!--HEIDI