Our ward did a Valentines dinner and dance last Friday night. It was really fun. It is fun to get dressed up every once in a while. We had a really fun time.
You seriously look so cute and tan! And look awesome in your swimsuit! Maybe I will have to buy one! I have some questions about your trip too??? But I will see you tomorrow night and ask you them then!
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
5 comments:
You look so tan! You look great.
You seriously look so cute and tan! And look awesome in your swimsuit! Maybe I will have to buy one! I have some questions about your trip too??? But I will see you tomorrow night and ask you them then!
Happy Birthday (a little late)!
How fun! I would never be able to drag Cody with me to one of those! Good job RickY! ;)
Michelle...how are you. you look great and your kids are beautiful!!
Wendy Callan Burke
Post a Comment