So I was wondering why I didn't have any new pictures to put on my blog and I decided that it is because this weather sucks. There is really nothing good to take a picture of. We sit in the house trying still to get over sickness and all the time I am wanting the temperature to at least be in the sixties. What is happening? I am so so so ready for this weather to end. I want warmth. I think I may be getting slightly depressed. Anyone else? I am ready for this to happen..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
60's...I am looking forward to it being 40's. I am so sick of the cold!!! We all have such cabin fever!!
I am right there with ya. This winter has been the most depressing thing ever! I can't wait until it is warmer. Kennedy and I are itching to get outside.
Oooohhh I can't wait for heat!!
AMEN! Today wasn't too bad, I'd have to say. Maybe it's a promise of more to come =)!!
Post a Comment