Ricky's First Wedding!!!

Ricky did his first wedding on Wednesday. It was my cousins wedding. I think that he did a fantastic job. I think he could make some money doing this. What do you think? I was the assistant and I was awesome. I can carry around camera bags and lenses like you wouldn't believe.










6 comments:

Terry Family said...

I love the title of this post...it sounds like your his second wife! Haha! He did a really good job--really cool pictures! Way cooler than my wedding pictures!

Erin Webster said...

Hey! I know I keep commenting about your pictures, but Ricky- these are seriously amazing!!! I wish you would have known about this talent when Jason and I got married!!!

Jana said...

Great job Ricky!

Stott Family 5 said...

Those are awesome!!! Good job!

Breea said...

The pictures look really great! It looks like you guys have some pretty fancy lenses! I bet you were an awesome assistant! It is nice that your kids are so cute so he has some cute models to practice with!

Zach and Erika said...

I found your blog somewhere along the way and I love the pics! I was wondering what kind of camera Ricky uses?
Erika Jacobs