Muddy kids..........

So even though it is supposed to be spring we had a winter storm this last Monday. We woke up to about 2-3 inches of snow. The kids of course wanted to play in it. However, they found a lot of mud also to play in. My kids were a lot muddier (is that a word?) than Andrew. Bad influences they are. They said that they didn't know that it was mud. Ya right!


4 comments:

CnLAland said...

Too funny! They must have thought it was just brown snow! haha!

Stef and Rich said...

Hey Sister,
I got your comment to my blog...I posted something new just for you, and I'll post more after the hospital visit this week!
Cute pics...I can't believe that Sage would get that muddy!!!

Stott Family 5 said...

The snow was kind of depressing right??? I love that they found the mud...something that my kids would totally do!

Wight's said...

Well the Wight's have finally gotten a little more tech savvy and joined the band wagon of blogging. Still learning, but we'll catch on. See ya later.