Moab!!!!!!!

Last weekend we went to Moab with my parents, Casey and Lisa Tanner, Don and Luann Wood, Bob and Judy Wood, Bryan Wood, Dixie and Mckay Robinson, and Lance, Ridge and Trey Raven! We had such a great time! The weather was great! Not hot, not cold! Sorry about all of the pictures but I didn't know which ones to pick so there are a lot! Enjoy! Our Camp!
Trey, Ridge, Sage and Hunter

Bryan jumping........

Jade loved Grandpa's Jeep!





Lance's Jeep



Bryan flying off of his motorcycle!~
Tusher Tunnel





Casey driving the ranger!







Our get-up!
Jade loved eating the dirt
Ricky finally in a picture! Driving the ranger!






6 comments:

Stef and Rich said...

Rich & I are so jealous that you guys got to go to Moab last week...!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe how Jade loves the dirt, outdoors, etc!! Way fun!!

Mac and Dixie said...

Wasn't that a fun trip? Thanks for everything! You guys are so much fun to hang out with!

CnLAland said...

Gosh....you guys don't know how to have fun do ya?!? ;)

Holly said...

How Fun! I've never been. We need to plan a trip. Or at least just go camping somewhere. It's getting warmer.? Right.

Julee said...

So good to hear from you! I cant believe how long it has been and how big your kids are. We need to get together next time we ome down there. I am going to try to udate my blog more. we will see if it happens. Life gets buisy

L said...

It was fun to see you and your family today! So cute!
My e-mail is: trentandlichelle@hotmail.com