We went over to my parents house this morning so Hunter could go on a little horse ride with my Dad! They went on about a 45minute ride. Hunter just chatted the whole way! When they got back Sage wanted to go on a little ride! Thanks so much Grandpa for letting them go!! Hunter can't wait to go again!!
Riding Horses!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!!! I bet Grandpa loved it as much as the kids did!!
I wish I could have seen Hunter's face. I bet he was in heaven. Great pictures.
Hi Michelle, i found your blog! Your family is so cute. you can check out our blog but we are private, lame, i know, so you could email me at susbabes@hotmail.com and i can send you an invite.
susie
I love that Hunter still loves horses. I bet that was the best day for him!
That is a great pic of your dad and Hunter...seriously adorable.
hey, check your e-mail
Post a Comment