Summer Pictures........

I haven't blogged in so long that I have missed quite a few trips and fun times. So, I decided that I would just put a few of the pictures on the blog~~
We went boating with some of the neighbors and Sage fell off of the tube for the first time!!

This is up at Bloomington lake. The above picture is of Casey Tanner and the below picture is of Micah Johnston!! They are really funny!!
This is all of the little girls that were up at Bear Lake!! Thats a lot of girls!!

Some pictures of the kids camping!

Painting the trees!!




The fort the kids built!!



Grandpa and Jade!!



Some Lagoon pictures......















4 comments:

Holly said...

Cute pics! It looks like a fun trip. Still haven't seen ya'll forever. Maybe soon.? How are you liking Breaking Dawn?

SarahBara said...

You guys have had a busy summer, but it looks so much fun! Your kids are so darling and they are growing up so fast! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Terry Family said...

I love the Lagoon pictures of your kids--so much fun!

Jana said...

I love that carousel picture!