Sage started school a couple of weeks ago. I am not so great at the blogging thing lately. Hunter also started school! Here are just a few random photos!!
Hey you are blogging, a heck of alot better than me recently! Your kids look adorable...I have to say I LOVE school..not one of these moms who hates to see it start...no not me, I am counting down the days! Sorry about your dad, I hope that all is going well now, sorry I have been a bit out of it recently!
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
4 comments:
Sage looks adorable. I love her hair in that pic. And Jade's hair is getting so long.
Sage is so stink'in cute!! Love Hunters cowboy hat. We had so much fun with Hunter last week. We would love to have him again!!
Wow..you have cute kids!
Hey you are blogging, a heck of alot better than me recently! Your kids look adorable...I have to say I LOVE school..not one of these moms who hates to see it start...no not me, I am counting down the days! Sorry about your dad, I hope that all is going well now, sorry I have been a bit out of it recently!
Post a Comment