So I guess it was about two weeks ago that I took the kids to Yellowstone. Of course Ricky was guiding so he didn't get to come this year! I went with my family and we had such a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything. It was a beautiful condo, beautiful weather and great company! Jade and Grandpa! (Who is doing so great!!)
All the girls at the lookout to Upper falls in Yellowstone. Bailee, Jade, Sage, Eliza, and Kenadee
Jade loved looking through her binoculars!!
Yellowstone!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Man, look at your dad hauling Jade around. That is great. Looks fun Belle. Last time I was in Yellowstone I was chased by a bison.
Heh, your pictures are as cute as mine, but different...isn't it amazing that we can go on the same trip and get such a different perspective! Great picture of Jade and Grandpa, and I might add, of grandma...for once she looks half decent.
Cute Pics! I have never been there, but it looks beautiful! It looks like the kids had a great time.
Post a Comment