New Family Pictures.....

Ricky took some new pictures of the kids! It was a challenge to say the least! At least we got a few good ones!!




































8 comments:

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

Cutest kids ever! and the best photographer!

Erin Webster said...

those are so cute. i love the one where jade is folding her arms. cute kids. ricky is a great photographer!

Monica said...

Those pictures turned out great! Your kids are beautiful.

Redd family said...

They are so good! Ricky is way talented....and I love the background....so beautiful. Your kids are just darling!

CnLAland said...

Those are adorable!

Margaret said...

Your kids are so cute! Those pictures are fun. I really like Jade hugging the tree. She has the cutest little face. I want to pinch her cheeks.

Jana said...

They look awesome and I love the fall leaves!

Rochelle said...

Seriously the cutest pictures!!!! It helps to have adorable kids too. so cute!