This past couple of weeks we have been watching Sage perform. She has sung at a variety of places this season! It has been really fun to watch her! She also danced at the Festival of Trees! Here is what we have been up to the last little while!
This Holiday Season....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I went to the Festival of the Trees and watched some of the groups dance. I thought of Sage and wondered if she was in one of the groups. Too cute and I love the poses :)
first of all amazing pics!!! really! And Sage is the cutest!!! She seriously steals the show I can tell. Better be prepared, she's a performer! So Ricky probably thinks its from his, right ;)
Hey Michelle, we heard of the cutest name...we thought it would go for your little boy....(green and all)...just a suggestion--- Aspen. love ya! Hope you had a great christmas!
Post a Comment