This is what happens when you try to do a backflip off of your snowmobile. Ricky was up at the Polaris photo shoot and they were just messing around and he was trying to stand on his snowmobile and do a backflip off into the snow. He didn't jump far enough away from the snowmobile and landed where your feet go. He had to get seven staples and eight stitches. Jade kept saying it was yucky, "Daddy's head yucky" She will still tell you that now. You can't really see the staples that great in this picture!
Ricky's "Yucky" Head....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hunter was very animated when he told me about this...and yes it is yucky! (Hunter thought so too!)
oh my gosh....i just almost threw up. Ricky is a lucky man that it wasn't anything worse. I think that image will haunt me for the next few days, but I couldn't stop staring at it.
That is so gross looking. Matt told me what happened I didn't think it was going to be that bad. OUCH!! No more back flips off snowmobiles.
OUCH!! Oh that is yucky! And it looks like he had a headache for 7 days. I bet he doesn't try that again!
Post a Comment