This Valentines day was pretty great! We woke up to eat pink heart shaped(or so we tried) pancakes. Sage really wanted these! It was a fun breakfast! Then Ricky did get me some flowers which was great! That night my mom and dad had a Valentines party for all the grandkids from 6-9pm and we were free to do whatever! It was so nice of my parents! Thanks mom and dad!! Ricky and I went for a quick dinner at Quiznos and then went and saw the movie "Taken". It was really good! Then on Sunday during my nap(which was great) Ricky took some pictures of the flowers and Sage! It was a fun weekend!
Valentines Day.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
beautiful flowers! and Sage of course. i'm coming in a little over a week. can we play?
Happy Birthday!
I love that you got a nap. That is a perfect gift for an expectant mother. I love that Ricky is so into art and photography. It is unexpected. Oh, I'm glad you get your basement soon. I'm sure it will be nice to have all that extra space to use. Very cool.
Happy Birthday Michelle! Hope you had a fabulous day.
Michelle email me your email so I can invite you to our blog shelbywebster@gmail.com
Yea!! For your basement. It lloks good. I love Sage's tooth. She told everyone at dance. Pretty rose pictures.
Sage is so beautiful!
Post a Comment