So for the last several weeks this has been our life. Ricky sprayed on the primer and white paint. He was covered in white misty paint but it turned out really good. That was the way to go, spraying on those! It took forever to tape everthing off though and take off all of the doors and such. Then it was on to painting the colors. We would not have been able to get everything done if not for my mom and dad!! They came all last weekend Friday and Saturday and again on Monday and then my mom and Grandma Teeples came Tuesday! My dad was working on all of the electrical, outlets, light switches. While everyone else was painting! Thank you so much mom and dad!! We wouldn't be ready for carpet without you!! Then yesterday my mom and grandma came to help clean everthing to be ready for carpet tomorrow! I am so excited! It is almost finished. The cabinents came this week too, thanks to Matt!! They are beautiful! Countertops will come shortly! We are almost there!!
Basement Progress.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
It is looking amazing!!! I love Hunter's room! I am totally jealous.
it looks amazing! wow! i agree Hunter's room is WAY cute and the girls is fun too!
How beautiful!!! All of it!! Wanna come paint my house?!? :)
Michelle, looks good. I need the color name and brand of the green you used by the kitchen. We did some green upstairs and it looks like baby food. I want green but cant decide a color...so I want to steal yours. Maybe your paint crew could come finish my house. Its taped and ready, been that way for 2 months. Lets go play! Call me please.
love it. That green looks like the color I have in Connor's room and I love it. Love the Purple and love Hunter's room. Can't wait to see it in person.
Lookin good!!
Wow!! What a difference paint does. It looks great!! I love the cabinets!
It all looks fabulous! I am jealous esspecially of Hunter's room! We need to redecorate.
Your basement looks awesome! It makes me want to finish ours. I hope you are feeling good. I bet you are ready to be done with being pregnant. I can't wait to see a pic of the new little one when he comes!
nice! don't you love being married to a guy who can build stuff and fix stuff?
That is looking perfect! You're almost there!
Post a Comment