Paxton David Bangerter was born on April 17th at 11:30pm. He weighed 7lbs 4 oz and is 20 inches long. He came along just like the others! Ricky and I went out to dinner with my parents and I was feeling some tightening, but it was more consistent, about every 5 minutes it would get tight. So after dinner we decided to just go to the hospital and see if I was dilating at all. The nurses never take me seriously when I go in and say that I think I might be in labor. The nurse was kind of rude when she asked me what I was feeling and how many weeks I was. They put me in a room and didn't come back for an hour to check me. They checked me finally at around 9:15pm. I was dilated to a 6 plus. So apparently I was staying and having a baby. The nurse was like, "I am going to go call your doctor"! I got the epidural right after that and then the doc broke my water and at 11:30 out he came! It all happened pretty fast! He is healthly and doing great! We love our new brother!
A New Baby!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
Michelle congrats!! He is beautiful. You look great.
Congrats!! He is such a beautiful baby!! I can't believe you are a mommy of four now!! If you guys need anything let us know. I'm sure Kyle would love to babysit lol
Congratulations! He is so cute! Your pregnancy went by so fast for me because I think I only saw you once the whole time! I am glad everything went well and just the perfect amount of fast, but not too fast! I love how Jade can't keep her eyes off of him!
Michelle, he is so cute and so sweet. Thanks for letting us visit and bug you and thanks so much for letting me hold that sweet thing. Let me know how 4 is, if its as scary as 3. Love you guys.
Congrats! Such a cute little guy.
Congratulations! He is so darling. I love the name you picked. Hope you are doing good. We need to get together when I am in Utah.
He sure is a cutie!!! Congratulations again! I want to hold him again soon!!!
He is the cutest!! Sage was so excited at dance to tell everyone about her new baby. Look how cute your family is!!! I hope Paxton starts sleeping during the night!
He is so cute!! He was so sweet yesterday sleeping on your couch. I hope he starts sleeping like that at night. Sage was super excited at dance to tell everyone about her new baby! Look how cute your family is!!!
YEA!! Congrats, I can't wait to see him. I am so happy things went smooth for you!
Oh and I didn't even notice that Paxton and I now share a birthday... How fun!!!
so cute. that last picture of him is amazing! awesome ricky!
Congrats!!! What a cute family! I can't believe you have four kids.
Congrats! He is so cute! How is Jade handling the baby? You will be a great mom of 4! Wow! We are excited for you...
Congrats Michelle! He looks so tiny and perfect. I hope you are feeling well. Good luck with 4 kids-you are amazing!
That is a cute picture of Paxton...usually the pictures from the hospital are not that great, but Ricky has a way of getting the best!
why don't nurses believe moms! Especially you! You've done it 4 times, come on! I can't believe you were at a 6 + and not dying. I was dying at a 6. You are amazing. And that pic with all 3 holding Paxton is the cutest picture ever!!!!
Wow! I can't believe how easily they all come for you. I love that the nurses never believe you. Do all the girls in your family have babies this easily? You have a gift.
Post a Comment