More Pictures.....

Here are some more amazing Ricky pictures. Paxton looks so cute! We just love this little guy!







This was Friday night. We had a movie night and then the kids wanted to have a sleepover with each other. They all slept in the girls room on the floor. It was really funny! They were sad that this couldn't happen everynight!

Sage this week had a singing performance. She did great and really loves to sing!













7 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Paxton is adorable! I can't wait to hold him (as soon as my kids aren't sick).
Did your kids REALLY sleep during their sleep over? How fun! I used to do that with my sisters, but we didn't sleep very much.
Sage is so beautiful! She really could be a model.

Angela said...

Great pictures! Ricky seriously has this stuff down. Does he want to come to KY for a photo shoot? The whole family is invited you know! Paxton is so handsome, will he keep the darker hair?

M. Drape said...

Shoot on Rickdogg!~ What a hunk that little Paxton is

Julie said...

I can't believe how grown up Sage is. Cute! Four little ones now. I don't know how you do it. But I'm glad you get to.

Jenny Cook said...

So Fun!! Your little guy is SO Cute! I love the rodeo pictures with Hunter to. How fun!

Mac and Dixie said...

Holy cow, Paxton looks like a Bangerter doesn't he? He fits right into your family! He's a mini Hunter! Cute cute cute! We can't wait to see him again!

Rochelle said...

amazing pictures! love to see all the kids and all the fun. Paxton is too cute. all of them are.