More Rodeo and bugs

Not sure what the boys where looking for, but I don't think they ever stopped looking for it.


Sage wants a pet goat now, I don't see that happening

Aren't those boots so cute!!!



Hunter still loves the rodeo










I don't understand Ricky recent interest in bugs, but apparently we have lots of them in and around our yard.







Glad these critters aren't any bigger







this dragon fly is actually on stucco








Chipmunk



















5 comments:

Draper's said...

Wow! Great pics! The boys were so funny at the Rodeo. Happy Anniversary!! Dinner was fun last night!!

Breea said...

I love all the pictures. The ones of the bugs and chipmunk are cool, but I especially love the ones of the kids! They are so so so cute!

Kyle & Chelsea said...

Wow Ricky is getting so good at photography! Kyle and I want updated pics of us, ask him if he would mind doing that for us?? :) We will pay!! All we have is wedding photos and engagements, so it's about time we get some updated ones. Thanks Michelle! By the way I want to see your little baby again, he is so cute!

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

Thanks for letting me come to the rodeo...it was fun to watch Hunter! He is the perfect cowboy!

Rochelle said...

these pictures are amazing! Jade is adorable in the pink boots. Like the new round photos.