Halloween Fun!

These pictures are from my lovely camera! Ricky has the pictures from Halloween night on his camera, those will be coming soon! This was the pumpkin carving and a Halloween party!

The finished products!!




The kids all love Halloween! Sage and Jade are sleeping beauty! Jade wanted to be what Sage was! Hunter decided to make a change this year and instead of being a cowboy he wanted to be spiderman! He loved it! Paxton had a great time has the frog prince. We had a great Halloween!




4 comments:

Draper's said...

SO cute!! Paxton looks a ton like Jade in the frog costume.

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

cutest kids ever......fun Halloween pictures!

Julie said...

Cute twin princesses. I love that Hunter is usually a cowboy and this year he went on a limb. Cute little frog, too.

Rochelle said...

ok, I haven't blogged forever, but I couldn't help to comment! I am dying over Hunter in the Spiddy costume. Love it! They all look so adorable. Paxton wins for the cutest frog prince ever!