Bryce Canyon

Spring hit and we got behind on posting the second half of our Spring Break vacation. After 2 days of Zions we spent the last day in Bryce National Park. Here It was a long day. After hitting every wide spot in the road, and every parking lot the made, we made the long trek home. It was worth it, hopefully the kids will remember it.


This is one of the views, from one of the many overlooks in Bryce Canyon.


Ricky thinks he is such a great photographer, but I took this picture with my little point and shoot. I think it turned out great!!


This is the whole group of kids, probably the only time they where all in one place and holding still. It didn't last very long.


Sage and Kenadee posing infront of one of the overlooks.


Matt Draper taking a picture of the epic vista.


Matt risking his life on the edge of a cliff, taking more pictures.


One of the last short hikes that we did, I think this one was called Inspiration Point.


Lots of Love to go around on this trip. Jade and Jake where sooo cute.


Even siblings where caught hugging. Here Hunter gives his big sister a big hug.


Sage and Kenadee love spending time together.

5 comments:

Draper's said...

Yeah to a super fun Spring Break!! I love the picture of all the kids!! Great masterpiece pics Ricky.

Margaret said...

That looks so fun Belle. Those pictures make me miss Utah. And I think your point-and-shoot shot is just fabulous.

Julie said...

Those are fantastic. I love the one of all the kids with the view in the background. Nice. Ricky is great at his photography but even children can capture something beautiful. So you keep taking your pics - yours are just as beautiful.

M. Drape said...

AWESOME. Great pics and a great time

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

Fun pictures! But maybe you should spell Kenadee's name right before you get in trouble!