Spring is finally here. Or is it? The tulips are here but the warm weather seems to be staying away. Here are a few of Ricky's pictures of Spring!
Jade wanted to pose for Dad. She is such a cutie! Even with her PJ's on!
Jades feet are behind the flowers! 
This is a close up of some of the tulips in front of the house. So fun!
This is actually our tree in the front yard! I think it is so beautiful! I really do love Spring and love all the blossoms and tulips! It really is a beautiful time of year!
Hooray for Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
RB is the bomb at taking pics! Good job dude. Hey a side note... I think you forgot to take down you Xmas lights. ;)
so beautiful! i am always amazed by his photography. jade is so photogenic....like mother, like daughter!
Post a Comment