Every Year we dance at Raging Waters. This year was Jade's first year! She loved it. The girls both did so great! We had such a fun day playing in the water!
I absolutely love that youngest of yours, she just gets cuter and cuter. I think that your kids and I guess you and Ricky can come to but you all need to come visit us in HAWAII!! Tell the girls great job. They both look adorable.
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
2 comments:
Gorgeous Girls!! Great Dancing!!
I absolutely love that youngest of yours, she just gets cuter and cuter. I think that your kids and I guess you and Ricky can come to but you all need to come visit us in HAWAII!! Tell the girls great job. They both look adorable.
Post a Comment