Halloween!!!

Halloween this year was so great! We had the chance to dress up on several different occasions. Hunter this year wanted to be a cowboy without a horse. Jade was a lady bug, the cutest one ever! And Sage was a witch again this year. Of course she wanted to be a nice witch. Ricky at the ward party! What a handsome devil!
Halloween party with the Webster's!
Sage got to dress up like a princess to go to dance. She loved it!
Trick or treating with some of the neighbors!!

10 comments:

Breea said...

Your kids costumes are way cute! I can't believe how fast this year is going. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Florida too!

Jana said...

Looks like a fab month! Love the kiddies in their costumes...

Margaret said...

Yea you posted! Looks like you've been busy. Florida looks nice and your kids are adorable.

CnLAland said...

You have the cutest kids ever! I love all their costumes! You look great too...are you sure you've had three kids?!? :)

CnLAland said...

oh...and I LOVE Ricky's mullet!

Margaret said...

Michelle
I just saw your comment. Yes that is my little girl. I'm assuming you didn't get some e-mails from me. I sent some out, weird.
I do have a blog. The one you posted on is my family blog then Austin and I have one. It's austinandmargaretsmith.blogspot.com
Feel free to check out both. We post most of the pics of Amelia on my family blog.
Oh, and I obviously need your correct e-mail address.

Breea said...

Getting together would be fun! We are afraid to have everyone over again because of what happened last time!

Jana said...

tag you're it...check my blog for details

Rachel Hogge said...

Wasn't Halloween fun this year? Your kids are the cutest (after mine of coarse ;)) Funny that we read each others blogs when we talk about 10 times a day, but we never tire of being with, hearing or reading about the Bangerters- you guys are the coolest!

Jenn said...

Hey Michelle,
I was doing some blog surfing and I came across your blog. What a small world. It looks like your family is growing up so big. Jam said that Ricky did the roof on her new house a few months ago. Anyway, you can check out my blog at www.reeseinvegas.blogspot.com. Take Care,
Jenn Reese (Jenn Nielson)