Sage danced at the Festival of Trees! She is getting to be such a great dancer! She is soooo darn cute! It is so funny to watch the little kids dance! I just love it!
Michelle, I found you blog through Heidis! I am glad you have one. I will have to link up with you. Sage is so pretty. I remember going with you guys to raging waters and seeing her dance there. So cute! It looks like she has quite the moves.
oh my goodness. those are the cutest pictures! sage looks like she was made to dance! you'll have to let us know next time she dances somewhere so we can come see!
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
7 comments:
what a doll! she must get it from her mom! we need to see you over the christmas break!! love ya
She is so beautiful! I bet she loved it.
She is adorable!! I don't know...are you sure Ricky didn't show her those moves!?!? haha! :)
Michelle, I found you blog through Heidis! I am glad you have one. I will have to link up with you. Sage is so pretty. I remember going with you guys to raging waters and seeing her dance there. So cute! It looks like she has quite the moves.
Oh my goodness. Sage looks just like you. She is such a cute little dancer.
oh my goodness. those are the cutest pictures! sage looks like she was made to dance! you'll have to let us know next time she dances somewhere so we can come see!
She's getting so big...I still can't believe she's in school! She looks like a really good dancer too. so cute!
Post a Comment