Gingerbread house night.............

So our annual tradition of gingerbread houses took place at my moms house the other night. We had pizza for dinner and then all the kids decorated a gingerbread house. The rest of the adults had to frost cookies!! It was so fun. The kids are getting so fun. Sage is so meticulous about her house and it is so fun to watch her. Hunter just wants to eat everything. Jade really enjoyed her sugar cookie. I love Christmas time!!


2 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

Michelle, that looks like a blast, and I am so happy that your houses are all in one piece and beautifully decorated! They haven't had the Heidi curse brought down on them! I am not a gingerbread wiz, as you know, and yet I will still be building yet another next year, it's tradition! I love that Sage is so into her's and the look on Hunters face with his candy (reminds me of Jackson) it's priceless! What can I say Jade is beautiful, as always with or without cookie face! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas, it already looks like it's turning out to be great!

Breea said...

I love making gingerbread houses! It looks like you guys had a great time. We didn't make any this year but maybe next year we will start a gingerbread making tradition!