On January 10th I took Jade to her one year doctors appointment. She had gotten sick the day before and I said "perfect her appointment is tomorrow" So I took Jade and the doctor said the she had bronchiolitis. She gave me breathing treatments to take home and had me wake her up every four hours to give them to her. It was a horrible night. I went back to the doctors at nine in the morning and they sent me to primary children's in an ambulance with Jade. It was crazy! She had to have oxygen so they couldn't just send me up by myself. Of course, Ricky was out of town snowmobiling, he always seems to miss the fun times. We spent the next four days in the hospital with Jade. She finally got to come home and then was on oxygen for five more days. I am so glad that she is doing so much better now. I love my little Jade so much and hate to see her in pain. It is so sad to see a little one when they are sick! I am so grateful that it wasn't any worse!!
Jade in the Hospital.................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Holy Cow!!!! Is everything okay?? I had no idea that she was ever sick! Do you guys need anything? I hate to see my kids sick like that! She is so beautiful, she will just be stronger...right! Let me know if you need anything okay!
Michelle! Oh my gosh! I am so sorry you and Jade and your whole family had to go through that. I am so glad she is ok now. I wish I would have known so I could have done something for you guys. Is she totally better now? Let me know if I can do anything.
Wow...scary stuff! I'm sorry you had to go through all that! I hope she's feeling better and that you're getting more sleep!
I hate that she had to go through all that. It is good that she is such an easy going little angel! I wish we were neighbors so we would have heard and could have helped out with Sage and Hunter! I am glad that everything is going better now!!!
Wow, poor little Jade. It is so hard to have sick kids, I hope everything is okay.
We're so glad she's doing better. We'll remember sweet little Jade and the Fam in our prayers. Let me know if we can do anything...xoxo
I'm glad Jade is doing okay. That sounds stressful. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment