Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!

So I put in all of the pictures of Mexico and then didn't have time to explain anything. Jade woke from the nap and then it was over for the computer. Well, we just got back this last Sunday from Mexico. We stayed at the Mayan Palace in between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen. It was amazing. The resort was really nice. The food was amazing. We really had a great time in Mexico. Dixon Brown
Matt and Monique Draper and me!

5 comments:

Breea said...

All your pictures are so cute! It looks like you had a ton of fun! I am so jealous...we are trying to plan a fun trip but are waiting to get our passports. If you have any recommendations let me know!

Brett and Michelle said...

Wow looks like so much fun! It makes me excited for our Mexico trip in May. I am having anxiety about leaving Kennedy though. Any tips to make it easier?

Stott Family 5 said...

HOLY CRAPOLI....that is the most beautiful place that I have ever seen! Not only do I hate you now because you are so thin (in a bathing suit no-less) but now you have this awesome tan!! Plus a week without kids, I wonder what that would be like, I'm pretty sure that it would be fabulous!! Seriously though it looks like you guys had a great time!

CnLAland said...

WOW! What a fun trip! Your swimsuit is adorable....and your tan is to die for!! :) It looks like you guys had too much fun...I bet it was hard to come home to this cold.

Jenn said...

Wow-what a great trip! That looks like such a beautiful place. I remember going on vacation with you a LONG time ago, but this place looks so much better.