I put Sage in a singing group in February and they had their Spring concert Wednesday night. Sage loves singing. I think she even likes it better than dance. She did great and it was a really fun show.
Sage's First Choir Concert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is really cute...but...those moves look a little too familiar...haha!!
Takes after her cute and talented Mom!! ;) It looks like your trip was awesome!
She is a doll!
cute!
Cute pictures. I never realized that it was that big of an operation. She really does love to sing, she has such a cute little voice. Way to go Sage!!
Way to go Sage! She looks so cute!
Michelle! I found your blog through Sarah's. Your family is darling. I think the last time I saw you, Sage was a baby! Anyway, you look exactly like you did in Jr. High, which is totally unfair. I'll keep checking in if that's okay.
Post a Comment