WICKED!!

I had the wonderful, amazing experience of going to California last weekend with my Mom, Sister and Grandma. Our whole reason for going was Wicked!! We went to see Wicked the Musical. It was absolutely amazing. The most amazing musical ever! It was so so good! First though of course we had to eat a lot! They had amazing crepes!
This is the chinese theatre that has the walk of fame. It was cool to see!
This is us going to Wicked! I can not say enough about it! I really can't!



The Hollywood sign is above our heads!
We also went to the Santa Monica pier. We shopped and had a great time!
We went to Universal Studios on Saturday and then decided that Wicked was so good we wanted to go again. We left Universal and drove to the theatre and bought tickets for the second night in a row. It was even more amazing the second night! I would go again tomorrow! Anyone who has seen it can agree!

5 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

Alright, I am totally jealous right now! I have heard that it's awesome and I would love to go and see it sometime..Dan not so much! Maybe I'll have to go with the girls when it comes here! Looks like you guys had a "wicked" time (haha) You look beautiful as usual, the sunshine agrees with you...please tell me it was at least warm there!

Wight's said...

How did you already get pictures? I need to get a copy of them from mom. As always you look great and I look horrible! I hate that since starting my medicine I have gained all that "Boot Camp" worked off of me. I will just have to work harder I guess. Hope you found someone to watch your kids tonight, sorry that I couldn't.

Rachel Hogge said...

Nice blog header! Looks like Ricky has been "digi scrapping" again. Glad you had fun on your trip, BUT I'm glad you're back! Good thing that it's not next week that you're gone, or else I would be all alone around here. Again, I loved your digi pages. nice job! Talk to you tomorrow (at least 5 times I'm sure!)

Margaret said...

Wicked really is so good. I saw it in New York when it opened and was obsessed with it for a while. You just want everyone to go see it don't you?
California looks fabulous.

Jana said...

Yes, must agree...totally loved it. Fun girls trip!