Happy Anniversary..8years!!!

On June 30th 2000, Ricky and I were married in the Bountiful Temple! Today we have been married for eight years! Time goes so fast, and yet it is hard to imagine life without being married! I love being married!
So I wanted to share eight reasons that I love my wonderful husband!
1. He is always so postive about everything!
2. He never gets mad, that is always me!
3. He is hot!!!
4. He is such a hard worker and provides for our family!
5. He is so fun to be around, always ready for a good time!
6. He is an amazing Dad!
7. He doesn't care at all what I buy, because it will never be has much as he does!
8. He loves me and he tells me that!

13 comments:

Monica said...

Hey guys, I found your blog through Rachel's, I hope you don't mind it I take a peek now and again! If you want to check ours out, our blog is lambertfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Congrats on 8 years--such a cute couple and family.
-Monica

Draper's said...

Happy Anniversary!!Cute pictures!! You are a sweet wife, I love the top eight.

Holly said...

Congrats! That is so great! Ya'll are such a fun couple. The pictures are beautiful. I love the shopping part. I agree, boys may buy less than girls but their toys are way more pricey!

Draper's said...

I have to agree with #3 "He's hot!!" Especially with that head of hair - You guys rock, Congrats! Matt

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

I can't believe it's been eight years! Hope your anniversary trip was great...we loved having Jade & Hunter!
Mom

Brett and Michelle said...

Congrats! I can't believe how fast time flies. You look beautiful in your wedding pictures.

Breea said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are so cute!!! I love the old wedding pictures (you still look exactly the same though!) I can't believe it has been 8 years for you guys!

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Terry Family said...

I love the pics--you look so beautiful Michelle, and the first pic is just so dreamy!!

CnLAland said...

How cute! Congrats you guys! I didn't realize we had such close wedding dates! You look beautiful as always Michelle!

Stott Family 5 said...

Congrats, I love the flashback photo's they're always so fun to see! Eight years way to go, you guys look great!

Holly J. Wood said...

Hey cute family! Your pictures are incredible, you should consider doing photography as a side job. :) It's fun to see everything you're up to, keep in touch!

Johnston Family said...

Happy Anniversary! It was so fun to see your wedding photos! :)