Lake Powell 2008

Michelle cuttin it up on the morning run!! Oh ya!

Geocashing at it greatest!
Hawaii / Powell, it's all the same if ya aint workin.
Jade's heart warming wave.

Ricky's new HDR obsession!
Romantic morning at Powell!!
Pyramid of little people on little rainbow bridge.



More HDR


Brave little hunter and Jade with their lives in the hands of Matt.
Jade diggin the beach




Horseshoe bend, any body jumped there lately. P.S. it's on the end of the movie "Jumper"





Pro pose by the little star of the family.
What a guy!
Well worth the hike, on top of "Cookie jar"






Daddie's little girl in Antelope Canyon
The posse, minus the men
Tom Cruise has nothin on these two little climbers!







Michelle's favorite HDR
The shot that everyone must have if they endure the ride to "The Bridge"
Wow, there's that hot chick cuttin up that glass again, you go girl!!








9 comments:

Stef and Rich said...

I am so jealous...I actually said to Rich the other day that I missed going to Lake Powell...yes, even though I didn't ski or anything! It was still fun! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun...sorry to hear Jade's so sick now!

Margaret said...

Michelle and Lake Powell go together like PB&J.
Looks fun Belle!

Draper's said...

We have to go back!! I am having Lake Powell withdrawls. It was so much fun!!

Holly said...

Thanks, you seriously made me green and sick with envy.

Brett and Michelle said...

Looks like a blast! Did you like camping better than house boating it?

CnLAland said...

Awwww...Lake Powell! Heaven on earth!! ;) All those pics are amazing!

Jana said...

Looks so fun! Makes me want to pack up the car and head out RIGHT NOW.

SarahBara said...

I found your blog!!! We haven't seen you guys for awhile, looks like you have been busy! I love the picture of Sage posing, your kids are growing up so fast!!! Your blog is darling and your pictures are awesome. Cute family!

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

It does make me jealous...the Lake Powell days are some of my best memories! I'm glad that you still get to go and enjoy it!
Mom