We went up into the Unitahs for the fourth of July weekend! First we went to the Oakley Rodeo which was so fun! Hunter had to wear his whole cowboy outfit! He wouldn't go without it! He still is so obsessed with horses! Ricky loved taking pictures of the rodeo! We went camping with my mom and dad, my grandma teeples, my uncle leon and aunt janet and my cousin cole and his girlfriend whit. My sister and family was supposed to come but their truck broke down! We had a great weekend out of the heat!! This was the clown who did some pretty amazing tricks with his horse!!
Fourth of July Weekend in the Unitahs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Ricky should really start selling his pictures! They are amazing!! You guys have the perfect setup for camping!! How fun!
I love that picture of Sage! So cute! Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun...I think we should have joined you!!! Ricky is sooooo good with that camera...I'm going to have to have him take some pictures of Rich & I...?! I'm glad you guys had fun...it's too bad that the Wights didn't make it for the entire thing. Oh, and Hunter is so cute in his Cowboy outfit!!! Are you sure Jade is your kid...she's always in the dirt!
That snow picture with Jade is so cute. Glad you had fun and glad I get to see you in a couple of days.
We would LOVE for you guys to come visit! Mi casa es su casa, lol! But seriously, there's lots to do down there and we'd love to have visitors so if you're up for a vacation, let us know. :)
I love the pics! Fun weekend!
Cute Pictures! Rickey is so talented! We keep saying we need to get together and never do. I need to get you #. Happy 4th!
Fun Fourth!! I wish we have gone to the Oakley rodeo on the same day! It is always a blast. I Love Jade eatting the dirt it made my tummy hurt. Awesome pictures Ricky!
Looks like another great weekend, wish we could have made it. We were so sad all weekend. Let us know when you go again, we would love to try again. Great pics Ricky, you would have loved where we were at this last week with that camera of yours. Hey Jon has Thursday and Friday off for the 24th we should plan something?!?
Hey Michelle! How are you! Love your Blog! Your kids are so BIG! I remember when Sage was a baby!! How have you been doing!? I saw Stephanie on facebook and then found your blog through hers!
Post a Comment