Here we go again........

Well, I am officially pregnant! Here comes the forth! I am due May 9th which seems forever away but that is good! Four sounds like a lot! This is it though, this is the last one!! That is exciting!!

12 comments:

Jana said...

Yea! That's so exciting chelle. Are you really going to be done before I've even started? Ha! I'm sure he/she will be just as adorable as the rest.

Redd family said...

You are amazing!! You always said done by 30, and look at you! Such a planner. When will you ever have time to visit me?? Sad. Miss you.

Breea said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe you are going to be done at 4, your kids are so cute you could have 10!!!

Jenn said...

Wow, congrats on baby #4. You are amazing (or crazy). As for the camera question. I currently have a Canon 40D, but previously I used the Canon Digital Rebel xTi. One thing that I have found that makes a big difference in picture quality is the lense. Splurge and get a good lense. I like the Canon 50mm f1.4 lense it lets in a lot of light and takes clear focused pics (great at portraits), but it is not a zoom lense. The other lense I am coveting is Canon's 24-70 mm f2.8. It is an amazing lense, but very expensive. I really have enjoyed photography and learning more about it, hopefully that helps a little. Take Care!

Brett and Michelle said...

Congrats!!! I was wondering when you would have another cute little baby. I haven't talked to you in forever, I hope things are good. I hope you are feeling good. 4 kids, you are awesome, I think we really might be done at 2. I hate being pregnant!

Terry Family said...

Yay for #4!!!

Margaret said...

Congrats Belle that is so exciting. I can't believe you are going to be done. I'm just starting!

Wendy said...

Congrats on #4! Good luck with the Pregnancy...hope all goes well for you!! So glad to be back in touch!!

Niki said...

Congrats!! How exciting! May is a good month, if you make it that far! Goodluck with the pregnancy. I can't believe you will have 4 kids already, seems like yesterday we were at college playing!

Draper's said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see your fourth little baby. You are going to be a wonderful mother of four!!

Stott Family 5 said...

Hey congrats on the the big #4...that's really exciting, I was due May 9th with Landon...don't you have all of yours early too? So if you plan it right you could have it April 19th...good day for a baby! Are you finding out the gender? Good luck, hope everything goes well!

Holly J. Wood said...

Yea!! Another cute Bangerter baby on the way! Congrats! :)