Webster Halloween Party....

We had a Halloween party Sunday with the Webster side of the family. Also we had Great Grandma and Grandpa Webster come and Great Grandma Teeples. We had dinner and then the kids got in their costumes and had a little parade. It was really fun! Sage this year is Sleeping Beauty, Hunter is of course a Cowboy, and Jade is a butterfly!







7 comments:

Terry Family said...

Jade looks adorable as the butterfly (as always!)

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

I like your new background paper...and our kids are the cutest ever!

Parkin Family said...

Your kids are SO cute! I LOVE the warm butterfly outfit.

Rochelle said...

Okay! The cutest pictures ever, because you have the cutest kids! One of my favorites has got to be Hunter or should I say Cowboy pro on the horse on the tramp! Tell him his teacher thinks he's awesome! Sage of course beautiful and Jade! The cutest little butterfly! Love it. And congrats on the ultrasound! Love the little baby! can't wait for you.

Sara said...

Love the one of Hunter on the tramp! Congrats on number four, wow, nice work!

Kevin and Kami said...

All of your babes look so dang cute! I LOVE the picture of Hunter in the air!! What a stud! You know, they are going to be bringin' home tons of extra candy on Halloween lookin' that adorable!

Draper's said...

I love their costumes!! Hunter as a cowboy is perfect. I bet he never wants to take that off. We were at the book store and Mason found some random book on horses. He brought it over to me and asked if he could get it for Hunter because " he will just love it mom". LOL