Congrats! 2 of each....now you are really done!! :) I'm thinking Forest.....to go along with your green names.....green, wow you are very eco-friendlly, aren't you? Miss you, we need to talk! I'll be home for Christmas a week from Saturday, so we need to plan a get together!
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I got your message this morning, and I'm so excited for you guys!! How are the kids feeling about it?
Yay for the little guy! I'm excited for you!
Congrats! 2 of each....now you are really done!! :) I'm thinking Forest.....to go along with your green names.....green, wow you are very eco-friendlly, aren't you? Miss you, we need to talk! I'll be home for Christmas a week from Saturday, so we need to plan a get together!
Wow...congrats! Perfect pattern you guys have created! Good work! ;)
Congrats Belle! That is awesome. Two of each, perfect!
Do you have a name picked out?
Yay I found you! and Congrats on the little guy!! i'm so excited for you, just what you wanted a little boy!! hope all is well.
so excited for you!
Congrats on 2 and 2! Maybe he'll throw you off and have brown hair.
congrats...I love boys, less hair. It makes Sunday mornings a little easier!
Woo Hoo! That will be so fun! We are having a boy also! They can be little buddies! Congrats!
Post a Comment