Jade's Birthday!!!!!!

Our little Jade turned two! I can't believe she is already two! Ricky missed the birthday because he was at the Polaris thing! But we had a little party without him! The kids were really excited for Jade to have a cake! Jade is such a joy for our family! Grandma Webster came and also Grandma and Grandpa Bangerter! Jade got a little scooter for her birthday and she loves it!










5 comments:

Stef and Rich said...

Happy Birthday Jade! (Sorry we're late) It's amazing how fast they grow up!

Margaret said...

Jade is so cute! Happy Birthday!

Draper's said...

Happy Birthday Jade!! She is so cute!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Julie said...

Jade is so adorable!! She has got to be the cutest girl ever-it's not just you, I see it, too. I saw your blog on Dixie's. I hope it's okay that I stopped by. And I still can't believe how your family is growing. They are so cute, Michelle.

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Jade!