May in a Glance........

So I have not blogged forever! May came and went and it seemed the last thing I wanted to do was blog! Well today I decided that it was finally time! So sorry about the wide assortment of pictures but this is what we have been up to in the last month! The first pictures are the most recent and then they go on from there! This first picture is of the air show last Saturday! It was really fun to go watch the Thunderbirds!

This is something Ricky found excited one night! Getting pictures of water! I don't understand him! But it turned into a cool picture!
He has also been really excited about taking pictures of bugs! Tonight he wants to take the kids for a bug hike to go find bugs!

These are pictues Ricky took while Sage was watching TV and I was reading!





In May Hunter also had another rodeo! He did great!











This was our San Rafael trip over Memorial Day weekend. It rained a lot but we still had tons of fun! We did Goblin Valley again which the kids love and went on some great trails!













On Sunday there was a flash flood covering the road. It was crazy how much water there was! We had to wait about 30 minutes before attempting to go through!














This was Sage's first grade program at the end of the year!

Sage also had a dance competition in May!


And also in May Sage turned 7! We went to dinner and then had cake and ice cream! It was a great day!




6 comments:

Draper's said...

WOW!! Look how busy you were with a newborn. You are awesome!!!

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

I love the pictures. I totally understand Ricky and his water and bugs...hahaha. Love the jets too, great pic's, guess it's time for my new lens I been wantin. Love you guys. Thanks for Sunday, and if you can still read with 4, then I'm all in for another.

Shelby said...

Ricky takes amazing pictures! They are beautiful. I totally understand never having time for blogs--I only do when I am working the night shift, like tonight...fun

SarahBara said...

What kind of camera do you have? I LOVE the pictures, they are awesome, and I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Minnette said...

Hi Michelle! I had to take a peek at your blog. Heidi mentioned that Ricky was into photography and being a photo junky myself I couldn't resist! Tell him congrats on the water drops! His photos are great, he's a natural! Hope you don't mind I stopped by :)

Julie said...

I can't belive Sage is 7. She is probably a great little babysitter already, I hope. It looks like you had a fun time at San Rafael & Goblin Valley, despite the weather. That's pretty crazy stuff with the flash flood. I'm so glad you guys were safe. I love Ricky's pictures. The picture of you reading with your new little guy is beautiful.