We went to Bloomington Lake up in Idaho with some friends this last weekend. It was way cooler than usual but we still had a ball! The kids did great as usual, even in the rain and wind, they were all troopers!!
Sea shell hunting was a big hit on friday.
Thank goodness for showers, these two cuties learned that the mud was much warmer than Bear Lake.
This dog ran away from it's owner, It was awesome to see the owner try to keep up with the dog. The guy had no chance of catching it, we never saw them again, he is probably still running.
The boys took all the kids for a ride. We have the greatest husbands in the world, all us girls hung at in the house and talked all afternoon.








3 comments:
Love it!! Michelle I love your comments :)!! Jade's poses are adoreable.
Awesome pictures! That was a fun weekend. :)
That's awesome. What a neat place to go. I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm glad the guys took the kids for a bit so you could all chill. Your pictures of all the kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment