School Has Begun......

Last week Sage started the second grade! She loves it! The first day she got off the bus and said, "I want to go back!" I am so happy that she loves it so much! Getting ready to go on the bus!


Today Hunter started his first day of Kindergarten! So crazy! He was so so so excited! I hope he loves it! What a cute kid!

Sage and Hunter going off to school together!


Hunter and his two buddies, Will and Andrew!
The sun is in this picture alot but I loved it because you can see how excited Hunter is about getting on the bus!

5 comments:

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

Way to go Hunter! Have a great time in Kindergarten!

Draper's said...

What cute kids you have!! I love Hunter's face as he is getting on the bus.

Julie said...

Yeah! School!

Rochelle said...

what a joker!

Rochelle said...

what a joker!