We went to the Zoo on Labor day with all of the rest of Utah! When we drove up and I saw how many cars were there I thought, "why are we doing this!" But it wasn't that bad once we were inside. We didnt' get there until later in the afternoon and a lot of people were leaving by then. The kids had tons of fun! Hunter was so very excited. Apparently I am the worst mom ever because he said he had never gone to the zoo. Thinking back I think the last time I went was when he was about six months old! So sad! My Hunter who loves all animals! Ricky is of course hunting so we went with my Mom and Dad and my niece Eliza came with us too!
Labor Day and the Zoo......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love the Zoo!! Sage told our dance class about the baby elephant. I need to go see it!!
That doesn't surprise me about Jade saying that. It is so her, she is such a doll! Gotta get the boys together soon Curtis won't stop asking to play!
How fun! Look at Jade's long pigtails.....wow, your girls have their mother's beautiful hair! Lucky!
Michelle, I was in Utah for less than a week and I was hoping to see you bug it didn't happen.
We need to get together at Christmas. Paxton is so cute, I need to meet him in person!
Cute pictures! Thanks for letting Eliza tag along. Paxton is getting so big!!
look at those twiners in pigtails! Doesn't get any cuter!
I really could use an explanation of how you handle the hunting. Are you just born with a unique gift of pure selflessness or what? I just don't get it.
Post a Comment