Yellowstone 2009

Two weeks ago we went to Yellowstone for our annual trip! It was way warm for the last weekend of September! It was really fun though. We went with my parents, the Golds(family friends), and McKay and Dixie! There is a fire in Yellowstone and the kids entertained themselves in the trees while we waited in a really long line of cars to get by the worst part of the fire. Sage's crazy eyes!




Our cute Jade!!


Hunter has a mean face on because he didn't want Sage on "his" rock!







Some of the elk we saw!



A deer! We dont' see a lot of deer in Yellowstone.



The fire...so sad!

This was a helicopter landing in the lake to fill up the bag underneath with water. We watched it while waiting to go through the worst part of the fire. They were sending 20 cars through at a time.

4 comments:

Draper's said...

Cute pictures of your kids!! Love the animals. Hope you have recovered from last night:)!!

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

Hey, love the pictures. Um...I think you forgot to invite me on the trip, Don't forget who started it all. I miss you! I almost called you this weekend to see if you were a single parent like me. Don ran away to Moab to ride his bike. I'm sorry I didn't, I teach R.S. Sunday and I prepared for that all weekend....I get scared if I'm not prepared. Please love me.

Brett and Michelle said...

You guys always do so many fun trips! I am jealous. These pics are amazing!

Julie said...

Those are fun pics. I love Sage's scary eyes and how hunter doesn't want to share his rock. You can tell he has sisters because most boys would just push their sibling off the rock. I'm glad his response was just a mean face. I guess I should watch the news more, I didn't even know there was a fire in Yellowstone.