We had such an amazing vacation in Kauai this last week, I had a hard time deciding what to post. So I decided to do it in mulitiple posts. One of the highlights of our trip was the helicopter ride around the island. I was absolutely terrified for most of the time we were up in the air, Ricky insisted that we went with the oldest helicopter on the island because it was the only one that did not have doors. He thought it would be better for photos, and though he was right, it was scary! I even took a few pictures myself. In the end, it was awesome!!!








Kauai, Helicopter ride around "The Island"
Labels:
Vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great pictures! Way worth not having doors. I am officially jealous.
Holy cow!! I would be freaking out! So beautiful though. It looks like you are on the Bachelor!
Incredible pictures!! That would be so fun!!
What a view! I love all the wrinkles and folds in the mountains.
These are unbelievable! wow! And yes, now since we've seen "the bachelor" the best part was the helicopter ride views in St. Lucia, right? But these blow me away! Michelle I really want to talk to you in person about the fear! I bet it was amazing!
Post a Comment