Kauai is the land of awesome beaches! We found some secret beaches that we had all to ourselves. Our favorite beach was the one that we had to hike down the coast just to get to, it was where Fantasy Island was filmed. The second time we went there, Ricky and McKay were able to swim with some wild spinner dolphins, it was a definite highlight for sure.
This is our secluded little beach that we had to hike into, it was awesome.
Same beach, we couldn't get enough of this place!
One afternoon Dixie, McKay, and I took a nap on the beach and Ricky vanished for a couple hours and came back with a whole bunch of pictures, this was one of them. He has more on his blog @ www.prolineimagery.blogspot.com.
This ship wreck beach right by our condo.
Ricky found this beach at the end of dirt road, don't tell the rental car people!


Kauai, Beaches
Labels:
Seascapes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Michelle, it looks gorgeous!! What a great place to be on your birthday!
I'm with you on the helicopter. I would've been so scared. I have a fear of helicopters and small planes.
We went to Kauai a few years ago and were down by Poi'pu. What part were you guys at? Just curious.
Hope to see more pictures. So beautiful.
Wow!!!! Soooooo beautiful!
Nice! I love the rental car bit - funny. Beautiful.
I am blown away!
Post a Comment