Ricky got a new camera and wants to take pictures of everything. He took these of Jade before she went to bed. They turned out so cute! Anyone want their picture taken?
Michelle, these are the cutest pictures ever. Tell Ricky that this is what he can do while business is slow in the winter months. And we will be one of his firs tcustomers. Jade is beautiful! We really need a new camera.
okay, I have to say that, that last one of Jade is priceless, how amazing, these are professional looking, I could use him to take just random pictures of my kids, I am a terrible photographer! I am going to blame my camera!
I am impressed! Jade really is beautiful...and the nice camera only captures it. If he does want to make some extra money I'll hire him to take some family pictures of us.
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
5 comments:
Ok Ricky- Sign us up! I'm not kidding, those pictures are so so good! (It helps that Jade is the cutest thing anyways!)
Michelle, these are the cutest pictures ever. Tell Ricky that this is what he can do while business is slow in the winter months. And we will be one of his firs tcustomers. Jade is beautiful! We really need a new camera.
Great pics! I LOVE her curls! I have to BEG Cody to take pics!! ;)
okay, I have to say that, that last one of Jade is priceless, how amazing, these are professional looking, I could use him to take just random pictures of my kids, I am a terrible photographer! I am going to blame my camera!
Heidi
I am impressed! Jade really is beautiful...and the nice camera only captures it. If he does want to make some extra money I'll hire him to take some family pictures of us.
Post a Comment