Sage graduated from Kindergarten! It is so crazy! I can't believe she is going to be in first grade! They did a really cute program with some really cute songs! It was really fun!
She is so cute and so grown up! I can't believe she was only 3 when I first met you guys. Time seriously goes so fast. Now that she will be gone all day at school you better another baby to keep you busy=)
Good job Sage!! Growing up so much! Before you know it she will be graduating high school. I keep wishing I could pause time and keep Ayden as a baby for ever.
Thanks for coming to the blessing! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye....nursing isn't always convenient!! We'll have to play lots in July....Jack loves Hunter!
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
8 comments:
She is so cute and so grown up! I can't believe she was only 3 when I first met you guys. Time seriously goes so fast. Now that she will be gone all day at school you better another baby to keep you busy=)
Congrats Sage!
Just think in another five years she'll be going into Junior High!!
Way to go Sage!! I can't believe you are that big. I am excited to see you dance tommorrow at Lagoon!!
Mo
Good job Sage!! Growing up so much! Before you know it she will be graduating high school. I keep wishing I could pause time and keep Ayden as a baby for ever.
The ten year reunion and Sage headed for first grade...today I am so reminded of how fast time flies. Congrats Sage!
Thanks for coming to the blessing! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye....nursing isn't always convenient!! We'll have to play lots in July....Jack loves Hunter!
Wow to go Sage...and congratulations on winning first place at the dance competition! Your the best...love Grandma Webster
Post a Comment