So my friend Rachel called me yesterday and said, "hey I haven't talked to you in a while, what have you been doing?" She said that it sounded like maybe I have been reading! I most certainly have and now I am once again obsessed with the Twilight series. I picked up Twilight for the second time on Saturday and last night (Tuesday) I finished with book three Eclipse. I am so out of control. I wanted to read them all again before the fourth book comes out on August 2nd but I wanted to take my time and read them slower. No such luck. They were even better the second time around. I seriously loved them even more and I really can't stop thinking about them. Anyone who hasn't read them really needs to and to those of you that have, read them again! I am once again totally obsessed with Edward and just so everyone knows I hate Jacob! Seriously I hate him even worse this time! Hopefully that didn't spoil anything for anyone! I can't wait for the movie to come out! I got online to look at the movie trailer and it made me super excited. I am still not that sure about Edward but I am hoping that he will grow on me. So now you can clearly tell that I am totally obsessed. I know that some of you will understand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Ah yes the Twilight series. I'm glad to see you are an Edward fan. I have issues with Bella. Maybe we should talk sometime. It may be too long for me to post here.
I have a friend that somehow always has any updates on the next book and movie seconds after they come out. I'll forward you anything I get from her.
you seriously have an addiction!!! Hey at least it's a good one!
Michelle, seriously you are a nerd. Can't you just wait till it comes out on dvd? Does Ricky read these with you? JK Matt
Ok I am totally with you on being a twilight fanatic! I just barely read them for the first time in Mexico, and I finished them all in about 3 1/2 days. I so love Edward! I liked jacob as a friend for Bella until the 3rd book and he frustrated me. I cant wait until August 2nd! Have you read the sneek peek that is on the internet now with some of the first chapter of the 4th book?
Michelle, I know I haven't seen you since high school but I saw your blog off of someone elses (I am not sure whose) and I am loving your post. I love Twilight. In fact I am so excited about the movie coming out that I am flying home early for Christmas to go to the opening with my sister and the Twilight Mom's who are reserving a whole theater and having gift bags and everything.
Anyway, you have a beautiful family and you look so happy. Looks like you have a great life.
Natalie (Nuzman) Edwards
Well, I agree with you! I was a little slower to get on the Twilight band wagon, but I just finished book 3 and every night I go to bed totally excited for August!
I finally read them a few months ago and really loved them! I am nervous about the movie and hope they can do a good job! I can't wait until August 2nd!
Edwards creepy.....sorry.:)
Oh...and everyone in our family thought that Vampires were strange/evil before these books..except me!!! Welcome to the club! I love Twilight...and as soon as I finish the book I'm reading now, I'm going to re-read them too! Probably won't be able to make them last until August 2nd (when book 4 comes out) but hey, oh well!!!
Have you read The Host by Stephanie Meyer? I highly recommend it...it's not quite the same as this series (I too am an addict!) but she is such a good author she seriously can write about anything and it will be worth reading! ;)
Post a Comment