Christmas Time.....

So I am finally putting Christmas on the blog! It was a great time and went far too fast! This last month flew by and I was sad to see it go! Although it is nice having school going again! These are just a few pictures of Christmas time, from decorating gingerbread houses, to our Christmas Eve snowmobile ride and then into Christmas! It was a great holiday season!
















Christmas Eve PJ's! What is better?



















My dad always recites his "Twas the night before Christmas on Seasame Street" It is so fun to hear him tell it and the kids listen so intently! It is the only time they are quiet!













































































































































































2 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like so much fun! Merry late christmas!

Rochelle said...

seriously love your cute adorable kids and family! Love the blogging thing so I can see all your cute pics. Hope you had fun in Bear Lake!