Michelle I have got to get a copy of some of those pictures. I love the one of the boys together it looks so cute. Great pictures! Thanks again for inviting us to go with you guys, it was a great! Need to plan another trip to Goblin Valley!
Ricky and I have been married almost ten years now! Can you believe that! We have four amazing kids! Sage(almost 8), Hunter(6), Jade (3), and Paxton is now 1 year old!!
6 comments:
Hey! When did you guys go there? Always got somewhere to go, places to see, Rangers to drive... Cool pics Ricky!
Michelle I have got to get a copy of some of those pictures. I love the one of the boys together it looks so cute. Great pictures! Thanks again for inviting us to go with you guys, it was a great! Need to plan another trip to Goblin Valley!
You were right Michelle, it looks like Lake Powell without the water...also looks like you had a ton of fun!
Love, Mom
Looks like tons of fun!! Love the pictures of the kids, so cute. Mo
shish you guys travel so much. I am jealious, looks fun!
Fun! Rickey is quite the photagrapher! Looks like ya'll had tons of fun!
Post a Comment